???????????????????~~~???????????????????????????????????????

?????????кü?????????8?????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????Щ????????????????????Щ???????????????????????????????к??????????
???????????????д?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????\???????????? ??????????????????????????????????HC???
?????????????http://lakebeauty.v.56.com

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????俴?????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????

???С? ?? ????磬??????????????????????????????????5024??????????????????????????
Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

??????????AdaliaWZ??2006-10-31 5:35:41??????
???????

????????????????????[em15][em15][em15]

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????~~~

?????????????????С?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????С???????????55555?????????????????vacuum, ????hoood????????????????????????????磬л??л??????????????????????
Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

???????????ò?????????????Щ???????????????????????????????м???????[em01]

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Щ?????????о?....,??????????????????硣

?????????????????????????????????????????ζ?????????????????????????????????????????????????硣

??????????????泩??????????????????????????[em07].

???Florence,??????????????м??????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????С?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????AdaliaWZ??2006-10-31 5:35:41??????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????俴?????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????

???С? ?? ????磬??????????????????????????????????5024??????????????????????????

???~~?????????8?????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

??????????????cctv????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????С????????????????????????????????????ɡ?
??????????cctv???绰??С????????????????????????????????????????????????????壮

?????????????????????????????????????лл???????????????????????????????ú???????

????????м???...

??????????????????????????????????????????

???10??????????????????ú??簡????????????11??1??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Everywhere you go
Take a look in the Five and Ten
Glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
Toys in every store
But the prettiest sight to see
Is the holly that will be
On your own front door

A pair of Hopalong boots and a pistol that shoots
Is the wish of Bonny and Ben
Dolls that will talk and go for a walk
Is the hope of Janice and Jenn
And Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again
(Yes Mom and Dad can hardly wait for school to start again)

Everywhere you go
There's a tree in the Grand Hotel
One in the park as well
The sturdy kind that doesn't mind the snow

Soon the bells will start
And the thing that will make them ring.
Is the Carol that you sing
Right within your heart
Right within your heart
Right within your heart"

???????????????

???????????????????????????й???????裬???????????????ò?????????Ь??????м??о???????????????????????????塣??This is what the Christmas is all about!). ???????????????裬???????????????????!??Mom, I know what the Christmas is all about!). ??????????????????????Tell me what is it.). ???????????,?????????й??????.?????????????????????. ( The Christmas is all about toys. Santa Clause will bring us a lot of toys!) ????????????????ò?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????谮?????????????????????????????????Sweety, the Christmas is all about love. The love from Santa, the love from Dad and Mom, the love from our family and your friends, the love from Jesus Christ).

??????????????????

??????????????????????????

???????Σ??????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", ????????????????????????????Judy Garland?? "Meet me in St. Louis" 1944???????????????????????裬???????????????????汾?????????????????????????????????????????????汾??

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas,
Let your heart be light
Next year,
All our troubles will be out of sight
Have yourself a merry little Christmas
Make the yuletide gay
Next year all our troubles will be miles away
Once again as in olden days
Happy golden days of yore
Faithful friends who were near to us
Will be dear to us once more
Someday soon we all will be together
If the fates allow.
Until then, we'll have to muddle through somehow
So have yourself a merry little Christmas now.

??櫣???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????λ???????????????????????????????????????????????????úúü???????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????е???ж?????????????????????????????????????滳??????????????????????????????