??裺
Judy Garland - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDcpn0XeFDE
??????watch again" ??????????????????????
Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

??裺silent night. (??????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBQ1JSJmV0M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAJnrKwAcW4

??????????ENYA?????????????????????質????????????????????·????????????????????? Sarah Brightman ???????????????????????????

Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

??????????????Σ??????00????????????????????????????????????04??????????????????????????й??????????????????????????????????????????????????????н????????????飬??????????????????????free???????????????????档????????????????

??????????????úú?????衣??????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????С???????????????????????á?-----????Ц???????????????????????????????ú??

??????????????????????????????????????壬???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???: What child is this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7i1dusOS74&NR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EM7FaOc3Zk

???????????????????????????????????????Greensleeves"?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• What Child is this who, laid to rest
  • On Mary??s lap is sleeping?
  • Whom angels greet with anthems sweet,
  • While shepherds watch are keeping?

• This, this is Christ the King,
  • Whom shepherds guard and angels sing;
  • Haste, haste, to bring Him laud,
  • The Babe, the Son of Mary.

• Why lies He in such mean estate,
    Where ox and ass are feeding?
    Good Christians, fear, for sinners here
    The silent Word is pleading.

• Nails, spear shall pierce Him through,
  • The cross be borne for me, for you.
  • Hail, hail the Word made flesh,

• So bring Him incense, gold and myrrh,
  • Come peasant, king to own Him;
  • The King of kings salvation brings,
  • Let loving hearts enthrone Him.

• Raise, raise a song on high,
  • The virgin sings her lullaby.
  • Joy, joy for Christ is born,

• Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

http://news.creaders.net/headline/newsViewer.php?id=696193&dcid=7

youtube?????????

???????汻???????????????????????????????

????????????????

????2001??2???????????????????????

????2001??6????????????????????????????????????????????Σ?

????2003??11?????????????浣?κ??????????????

????2004??9??????????????????????????α????????γ?????????????????????

????2004??10???????????????????????????????

????2004??12?????????????????????????????????????????????й???????????????????????????????????????????????????

????2005??1??????????????????????????????;

????2006??6??30????????????????????????????????????????????

????2006??8??27???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

??????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

[?????????????????2006-12-18 9:11:49????]

Frosty the snowman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDLkIdXU--o

Frosty the Snowman (?????

Frosty the snowman was a jolly happy soul,
    With a corncob pipe and a button nose,
    And two eyes made out of coal.
    Frosty the snowman is a fairy tale, they say,
    He was made of snow but the children
    know how he came to life one day.
    There must have been some magic in that
    Old silk hat they found.
    For when they placed it on his head,
    He began to dance around.

O, Frosty the snowman
    Was alive as he could be,
    And the children say he could laugh
    And play just the same as you and me.
    Thumpetty thump thump,
    Thumpety thump thump,
    Look at Frosty go.
    Thumpetty thump thump,
    Thumpety thump thump,
    Over the hills of snow.

Frosty the snowman knew
    The sun was hot that day,
    So he said, "Let's run and
    we'll have some fun
    now before I melt away."
    Down to the village,
    With a broomstick in his hand,
    Running here and there all
    Around the square saying,
    Catch me if you can.
    He led them down the streets of town
    Right to the traffic cop.
    And he only paused a moment when
    He heard him holler "Stop!"

For Frosty the snowman
    Had to hurry on his way,
    But he waved goodbye saying,
    "Don't you cry,
    I'll be back again some day."
    Thumpetty thump thump,
    Thumpety thump thump,
    Look at Frosty go.
    Thumpetty thump thump,
    Thumpety thump thump,
    Over the hills of snow.

Feliz Navidad ( ????????????????Merry Christmas???????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uvsaB37yv0

Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Feliz Navidad
    Prospero año y Felicidad

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas
    From the bottom of my heart

???????????????????????????????λ????裡 ?????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????С????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????911?????????????????CPR(??????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????п?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????

??λ??ú???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????棬????????????棬?????????????????????????????Щ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Щ???????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????LG????????????????λ????????????????????м??????????????淴????????????????????????????????????????μ???LG?????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????н??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????92????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????С????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????LG??????????е?Ψ???μ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????·?????С??????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

1??????????http://www.cclw.net/soul/huangmoganquan/index.html

2????????? http://www.share.com.cn/onlinebook/sid/sidau.htm

3?????????? http://www.momh.org/music_downloads.htm#album1

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????
    ???????????????????????麭???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????LG???????????????д???????壬???????С???????????????á????????????????????????900??????????????????
    ??????????????????????LG????????????????????????

???????dvd???avi?????????????????????????????????У?????????????????????Щ??????????????????????????ж????codec?????????????????????window media player?????Σ?window media player???????Щ????????????Щ????????????????Щ??

http://www.fairusewizard.com/lang_en/fairuse_wizard_dvd_divx_xvid_backup_tool_light_edition.html

??????????????dvd???divX?????????????"download free"????????????????????open"?????????????????????????????????
    ???????????????и???????????

С????????????????????????????????????ò????????

?????????????????????????????????ū???????????????????????6%???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????5-10%?????????????????????????????????????????о??????н飬????δ?????????????1%???????????????????????200?????????????2-3??closing cost?????ο???δ??????????????????????????10??????????????

??????????????????????麭???绰?????????

???????????????仨???Ρ? ????????????????????????

?麭????????????????180??????????????????????cctv????????????????????????д??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Щ????????????С??????????????????????????HC?е?????п??????????????????ж??????????

????С???????????????Florence???????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????е???????????????

С???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????磡?????????????????????MM??????????????
    ???????CC,????????黭??????????????????仨???Σ??????????????????????CC, ????????????????????????????CC.????????????ü??????CC,????????????: Cynthia, ??????????????????????????de??????????????!)

http://www.sendspace.com/
    ??????棬browse???????????????????upload????????????load?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????free?????300MB???????????????????????????????????????????50kb/s?????????????????

??????????http://www.yousendit.com/???????100MB???????free,????????????????????о???Mofile???????????????????????????????С???????50MB?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Mofile????????????????????????????????????3-6????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????MV,???н?Щ?????棨HC?棩???????????PLEASE!

[???]????????????(????????)--??????

?????????????????????????????????????????????й?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????и?????????????????????????ò???????Σ????????????С????????????????????????????????
    ??????????η????????????????????????????????????LG?????????????????????????????????????绰??????????????????LG??????????????????????????????Э???????????LG???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????С???

???????????????????????????????????????????????????е?????????????????У???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????С?
    ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ???У????????????????????????????????????????????????????á????????????????????????7??????á??????????????????????????????????????????????????п???????????????????????????????????

???,???????????????????????.????????????.
    ?麭????????"???" ??vcd,????к?????????Щ??????????????????????????????????????????? д???????????? ?????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????С???????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????
    ????????????????????. ??????????????????????????????????????Э????й?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    ?????????н??????????Щ??????????????????
    ????????????????????HC?ò?????????????????????С????Ц?ú???????????????????????
    ???У??????????????????????к????????????????????????dvd,????????????vcd??????????е?????е?????????????( ???????????

[?????????????????2007-1-9 2:32:35????]

????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????ü?????

????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????飬?????????