???????????????????????????????
?????IMDB???????Johnny, ?????????????????????????????Cry-Baby??Edward Scissorhands??Don Juan DeMarco??pirate??????????????????????п??????????????????????????????
С??????want to show all the love to you, so you will see a lot of hearts [em20][em20][em20][em20][em20]. Also, she wants to give you presents [em24][em24][em24] and kisses [em21][em21][em21][em21].
Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

Forest, Nana thanks you for kissing her back! She wants to give you more flowers [em23][em23][em23][em23][em23] and more "good job" signs[em17][em17][em17][em17][em17].

?????????????????Johnny??????????????磬??????
????????????????飬Johnny??????????????????????????С??????????????????????????????????????????????
Just want to look at you from afar; having a wonderful conversation without a word. I\'m in love, always will be!

5'10", from http://johnnydeppweb.com/info/stats.php.
??Depp???????????????????????????????????????÷?????á??????????????CRY BABY??о????

on the road, ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????°???????????????????????°???д??JD???????????????п?????????????????????????????????JD???????????????????????Щ??????????????????????????
"Remember that every man is a variation of yourself. No man??s guilt is not yours, nor is any man??s innocence a thing apart." ????κ? NO man is an island,????????????John Donne (1572-1631),"All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies, one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better language; and every chapter must be so translated...As therefore the bell that rings to a sermon, calls not upon the preacher only, but upon the congregation to come: so this bell calls us all: but how much more me, who am brought so near the door by this sickness....No man is an island, entire of itself...any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind; and therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." ?????????????????????????????????

??????????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY8ip4x2e68&feature=related

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?

[em38][em38][em38][em38][em38][em38][em38]

[?????????????????2009-4-28 0:24:21????]

??????????????????????????????????壬?????羰??????????????

?????????????????<Sleepless in Seattle>,Meg Ryan ??Tom Hanks??????????????????????????<you got mail>???????????????????????????????????3-4???????????????Meg Ryan??????????????????????????????????????????????Seattle,???????д???????????????????????????????????????о???????????????????????????С???ó?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????л???

???????????River Phoenix???????????????磬?????????磬???<stand by me> 1986????????????????????????Joaquin Phoenix, ?????????????????Johnny Cash ??<walk the line>, ?????Cash, ?????????????????????裬??????Cash??趼????????????????????????Walk the Line????????????Reese Witherspoon, ?????????????????????<Sweet Home Alabama>???????????????

????????????????????? Don Juan???????????????????????а???????????????Cry baby????Johnny??????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????

???????????й?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????Leonardo Dicaprio----????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TX???????ò????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Щ?????????????????????????????????С???????????????The Departed"---???桶??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????к??????????????????????????滹??г??????????????????????????к?????????棬??????????????????????У??????????о???????????????棩??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Jack Nicolson.?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????о??????????????????????????? Matt Damon.
????????????????????????????Щ???????Щ????????Щ???????Щ?д?????Щ?ж?????Щ????????Щ?????????????????????????????ɡ??????????е????鶼????????????????????е????鶼?????????????????????????????????????Opinion????????Opinion?ɡ?????Lesbian??Gay?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Church????????????????????????

?????????磿????????????,??????п????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????Matt Damon?????????????????Good Will Hunting----???鲶???,????????????VHS???????????VHS??????????????????????е???С???????????????????????????????????鲶?????????Matt?????????Ben Affleck???д????????????????????????????????Щ????MIT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????罱??Ben??????????????????????Ben??J Lo??????????????????????????????????????????Ben?????????????????????
???????????????????к??????????????????????????????????ü??顶??????????????????????????á??????????С????????????????????????????????????????????? Gwyneth?????????????????????????????ò??????????????????????????????????????????????????????С???????????????????????????С?????????????????????????Ρ????????????????????ò???????????????????????????????????????[em07][em07]
Jack Nicolson,????????????????????????????????????????<The Witches of Eastwick> ,????????????????????<As Good As It Gets>,?????е??????????????????????---????????????????---????????????????????Helen Hunt???????????磨Mad about you),?????????????????????磨??????????????????Seinfeld)??????????????<Twister>??????????????????????

???????桶?????????????????????????????????????????й??????????????????????????????????????????????????е????????????????????????????????MS?е?Maffia??ζ????????? ???? ?????????????????????????[em06]

???????HBS????????180????????????????з??????????????7??????????????????

????????Titans??????Titanic(???????????Titanium (????????????????????

?????????????????The Aviator????????Howard Hughes??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Howard Hughes Medical Institute (HHMI), ???????????????,??????????????????ò???????????????????????????????????????У??????á?

[?????????????????2009-5-26 14:03:23????]